I actually quite like the idea of sending someone home from a party with an actual bowl of cereal - but I think I'm probably alone in that sentiment.
But I think a few of you will feel the same way I do about this milk and cereal candy bark. It's super simple to make with just three ingredients - white chocolate, milk and cereal!
Serve it during a party, send a shard of the stuff home with party guests or give it as a gift. Either way, this creative treat is sure to make 'em smile!
Milk and Cereal Candy Bark Ingredients
- 200g white chocolate
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ½ cup cereal of your choice (I used Fruit Loops but cocoa pops would be great, too!)
Milk and Cereal Candy Bark Instructions
1. Line the bottom of a small pan or dish (I used one about 20x12cm (8x5"), so go for something with close to that surface area - when you line it, cut the baking paper to the exact shape of the bottom of the pan to make sure its easy to get the bark out after it's set
2. Put the two tablespoons of milk in a bowl, break up the white chocolate into small pieces and add it to the bowl as well
3. Microwave on high for 20 seconds then stir it gently - repeat this until it's melted, smooth and combined
4. Sprinkle half of the cereal into the bottom of the lined dish/pan
5. Pour the melted chocolate over it, using the back of a spoon or spatula to make sure it's evenly distributed and fairly smooth on top
6. Sprinkle the rest of the cereal on top
7. Put in the refrigerator to set (about an hour)
8. When it's set, break it up into shards and serve whenever it's party time!
Subscribe to Bean Mail to stay on top
of this here blog situation!