Gingerbread Men are no strangers to puns.
Over the years, they've been extrapolated into Ninjabread Men, Injabread Men and more. And this year, I've turned them into Gingerhead Men!
As if Gingerbread Men weren't charming enough, this full head of flaming frosting hair makes them downright irresistible. Happy baking and Merry Christmas!
Gingerhead Men Supplies
Small circle piping bag tip
Gingerbread man cookie cutter
Gingerhead Men Recipe
Your favourite roll-out gingerbread cookie dough recipe (I like this one).
1½ cups icing sugar
1½ teaspoon milk
Drop of orange food colouring
Gingerhead Men Instructions
1. Bake gingerbread man cookies according to recipe instructions
2. Let them cool then mix 1 cup of the icing sugar, 1 teaspoon of the milk and the food colouring in a bowl
3. Fit a piping bag with the smallest round tip and scoop icing into bag
4. Pipe red hair onto each gingerbread man
5. Rinse your piping bag and nozzle then mix the remaining ½ cup icing sugar and ½ teaspoon milk in a bowl
6. Scoop into piping bag and pipe smiles, bow ties and whatever else you like onto your cookies
7. Allow about 30min for icing to set
Subscribe to Bean Mail to stay on top
of this here blog situation!